logo
Get a Quote
Blog Center
  1. Home >
  2. Blog >
  3. Blog Detail

magnetic separator drums in coal mine south africa

Eriez is world authority in magnetic separation technologies. Since 1942, Eriez provides a range of permanent and electromagnetic separators for many industries

Get Price

Blog Show

  • Magnetic Separation | Multotec
    Magnetic Separation | Multotec

    Multotec supplies a complete range of magnetic separation equipment for separating ferromagnetic and paramagnetic particles from dry solids or slurries, or for removing tramp metal. Multotec Dry and Wet Drum Separators, WHIMS, Demagnetising Coils and Overbelt Magnets are used in mineral processing plants across the world. We can engineer customised magnetic separation solutions for your process, helping you

    Get Price
  • Eriez Products - Eriez South Africa
    Eriez Products - Eriez South Africa

    Eriez offers the most powerful magnetic separation equipment available for everything from food to mining applications, and beyond. Metal Detection Eriez Metal Detectors have application in an variety of industries including Aggregates, Chemical, Coal, Food, Packaging, Pharmaceutical, and Plastics and more

    Get Price
  • Dry Drum Magnetic Separators - Multotec
    Dry Drum Magnetic Separators - Multotec

    Dry Drum Magnetic Separators from Multotec are used in the dry separation of ferromagnetic ores. These separators facilitate a more efficient milling and processing operation through an initial upgrade of the desired feed material, delivering a more productive plant for a lower cost per processed ton. Ideal for rougher or primary beneficiation applications, our dry drum magnetic separators recover highly magnetic material through its

    Get Price
  • Heavy Media Drum Separators | Multotec
    Heavy Media Drum Separators | Multotec

    Multotec improves the performance of dense media mineral recovery operations through combining internationally-leading Permax technology, an established application- and context-specific experience in mineral processing and trusted, high-quality configurations, materials and parts. As the pioneers of the use of rare-earth magnets in wet low intensity magnetic drum separators, the Multotec HMDS utilise Ferrite Boron (FeB) magnets to increase magnetic

    Get Price
  • Magnetic Separators - Multotec
    Magnetic Separators - Multotec

    Image: Name & Document Description: Language: File Size: Print Format: Magnetic Separators. Magnetic Separators e-Brochure. English 1.05 MB

    Get Price
  • Major Mines & Projects | Greenside Mine
    Major Mines & Projects | Greenside Mine

    Mines & projects in South Africa. A list of country's mines and projects. ... Thungela Resources Limited holds 90% of the thermal coal operations in South Africa with the remaining 10% held collectively by an employee partnership plan and a community partnership plan. ... Magnetic separation;

    Get Price
  • (any - Hindawi
    (any - Hindawi

    MAGNETIC SEPARATION IN SOUTH AFRICA 207 magnetic separators i.e. 5 primary and I secondary). The whole plant therefore comprises I0 magnetic separators. Typically, each machine would have a drum of between 750 and 900 mm diameter, and be up to 2,5m in width. If a more powerful strontium ferrite with a higher energy product, B.H, is used, the thickness of the wall of a drum can be increased

    Get Price
  • gold ore magnetic separator supplier in south africa
    gold ore magnetic separator supplier in south africa

    Gold Ore Separator Machine In South Africa. Gold Ore Separator Machine In South Africa. From its tough beginning the business that started in 1985 went to win the trust both home and board with mineral processing machines sold to over 100 countries and regions such as usa canada australia south korea japan mexico chile congo south africa,Gold ore separator machine in south africa

    Get Price
  • Magnetic Drum Separators - Multotec
    Magnetic Drum Separators - Multotec

    This wet magnetic drum separator provides performance exceeding that of conventional separators. A combination of a drum with a unique permanent magnet arrangement and a specially designed counter rotation tank, facilitate this exceptional performance. 900 mm Φ drum with 7 rpm rotational speed. High Volume flow rate up to 160 m /h/per metre

    Get Price
  • STEINERT MTP impresses with its great diversity and
    STEINERT MTP impresses with its great diversity and

    MTP = permanent magnetic drum separator. Available radial pole or axial pole depending on requirements. For medium-coarse and fine bulk materials. Working widths: 350 mm – 2,000 mm. Diameter: 300 mm – 500 mm. Rendering. Application examples. Metal recycling. Downstream fine fraction of

    Get Price
  • The Behaviour of Rare Earth Elements from South African
    The Behaviour of Rare Earth Elements from South African

    The wet, magnetic separation process resulted in the partitioning of a specific set of transition metals (such as Fe, Mn, Cr, V, Ni, Zn, Cu, Co and Mo) into the magnetic fraction (MF) of CFA, while REEs partitioned into the NMF with a total REE content of 530.2 ppm; thus, the matrix elements of CFA were extracted with ease

    Get Price
  • Magnetic Separator - an overview | ScienceDirect Topics
    Magnetic Separator - an overview | ScienceDirect Topics

    IEA Coal Research, in The Problems of Sulphur, 1989. High gradient magnetic separation (HGMS) Conventional magnetic separators are largely confined to the separation or filtration of relatively large particles of strongly magnetic materials. They employ a single surface for separation or collection of magnetic particles

    Get Price
  • Major Mines & Projects | Kleinkopje Mine
    Major Mines & Projects | Kleinkopje Mine

    Thungela Resources Limited holds 90% of the thermal coal operations in South Africa with the remaining 10% held collectively by an employee partnership plan and a community partnership plan. Anglo American plc announces the completion of the demerger of its thermal coal operations in South Africa

    Get Price
  • Multotec Manufacturing - Middelburg
    Multotec Manufacturing - Middelburg

    Welcome to your one stop, mineral processing needs, shop. Only the best service and quality guaranteed. The Middelburg Branch offers Product Sales, Product Support, Technical and Process solutions as well as Maintenance Services on all the products manufactured by Multotec, and the Branch covers about the complete province of Mpumalanga, from the gold, nickel and chrome producers in the east

    Get Price
  • Eriez Equipment for Coal Industry - World Authority in
    Eriez Equipment for Coal Industry - World Authority in

    Mexico and South Africa, as well as its Erie, Pennsylvania, U.S.A. Headquarters. Eriez ... •Wet Drum Magnetic Separators ... design provides high-capacity operation with effective density separation. Upgrades run-of-mine coal, producing a high-ash refuse product. Suspended Electromagnets Model 7000 Series Suspended Electromagnets remove tramp

    Get Price
  • Major Mines & Projects | Arnot Mine
    Major Mines & Projects | Arnot Mine

    Arnot was contracted to supply coal to the nearby Eskom Arnot power station until 31 December 2015. This was achieved by extracting 2 seam lower (S2L) from two underground shafts, 8 and 10, using mechanised mining equipment (bord-and-pillar extraction) while Mooifontein opencast used conventional truck-and-shovel, roll- over mining method to extract S2L and 1 seam (S1)

    Get Price

Latest Blog

toTop
Click avatar to contact us